GreenID is seeking a Program Officer for clean energy program who take responsibilities as below...
GreenID works to promote sustainable development in Vietnam and the larger Mekong region and is now on its way to become a leading and credible civil society actor promoting sustainable energy sector development. GreenID recognizes that to promote sustainability it must address constraints related to governance, organizational structures and social and technology integration. GreenID has project-specific experience coupled with cutting edge global knowledge and theory to help integrate sustainable solutions into policy and local communities. In the next 3 years, GreenID program will focus on promoting the reduction of fossil energy and increase in clean energy in order to accelerate the decarbonization of Vietnam’s energy sector for a healthy life and low-carbon economy.
GreenID has carried out the clean energy program for unlocking clean energy potential in Vietnam from April, 2021. The program has two specific objectives: scale up distributed solar rooftop, agriculture solar and develop a network for promotion of distributed solar deployment. Program’s key activities include networking with interested stakeholders in the distributed solar sectors, facilitating demand and supply sides for setting demonstrations on solar rooftops, replicating the demonstration in a larger scale and documenting evident/good practices for advocacy initiatives. GreenID is seeking a Program Officer for clean energy program who take responsibilities as below:
Purpose of the position: The position is responsible for overall implementation of program, including program planning, implementation, monitoring & reporting; working with relevant partners at different level, networking with multi stakeholders in program for leverage of program resource.
- Facilitate program partners and relevant stakeholders to ensure the annual planning aligned with program logical model and well captured of local context. Finalize the draft of program annual plan and submit the plan to PM.
- Develop TOR for program researches/assessment, and coordinate with local partners & relevant stakeholders to ensure the result of program researches/assessment meeting planed objectives/specific results.
- Facilitate program partners & relevant stakeholders in designing program model concepts & TOR for program specific activities.
- Facilitate program partners & relevant stakeholders the implementation of program activities to ensure the quality of activity as expected in the TOR.
- Coordinate and facilitate relevant communication events, workshops.
- Ensure the true participation from local partners in program implementation.
- Conduct program monitoring as designed in program M&E plan, and facilitate program reflection of program implementation with program partners& relevant stakeholder for program continuous improvement.
- Writing program reports as regulated by GreenID or Donor in English.
- Implement approved partnership development plant
- Build sound relationship with program partners in order to ensure the high level of their participation in program implementation.
- Build capacity for sub-granting partners to ensure sub-granting partners have sufficient capacity for program implementation.
- Facilitate program partners in solving problem raised from program implementation.
- Participate in RE forum/events for networking and partnership development.
Finance and admin management:
- Monitor and control the program spending on monthly basic to ensure the appropriate spending rate.
- Ensure the completion of advance and liquidation for program expenditure as GreenID financial regulation.
- Cooperate with Program Manager to mobilize the resources from different sources for program implementation to leverage
- Facilitate the visits from Donors or relevant visitors, auditors to program sites.
- Ensure program document filed following of GreenID filling guideline.
- Bachelor’s degree in economy, environment, energy, business administration, social work.
Knowledge, skills and capability:
- Understanding of clean energy development strategy, evident based advocacy approach
- Basic understanding of solar rooftop, Agri solar, fossil power, and environment protection
- Knowledge and skill of facilitation, coordination, mobilization, networking, and capacity building for local partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
- Ability to learn
- Strong interested in clean energy development & environment protection
- Good capability in team work
- Ability to frequency travel
- At least 03-years of experience related to project management and partnership development. Preferable to energy/environment sector.
Please submit your CV to Ms. Nguyen Thi Ha – Program Manager, GreenID.
Address: C1X3, Lane 6, Tran Huu Duc Street, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.
Deadline for applicant: 30/12/2021.